[ | | | 0 interested person(s) ]

The NFL season is off and my Bears and Seahawks both got wins. Albeit the Bears win was much more impressive then the field goal shootout between the Lions and Hawks but wins are wins. Bears looked impressive in their 26 point route of the Packers. Rex had a decent game but the offense did only score one touchdown so I am not going to get all excited about the offense just yet.

Fantasy football
In terms of fantasy football I'm 1-2 this week. 2 of my teams took a loss (High School/College Buddies League and the Hollertronix Board League (still hope if Moss and Cooley come up huge) while one of my teams got a victory (Canadian Bloggers League). On two of my fantasy teams I drafted Frank Gore and thank god, he looks like he is going to be an absolute beast this year (even though it was against Zona's suspect run defense). With fantasy monsters like LJ and Alexander having down weeks the leagues are surely to shift in the weeks to come. How bummed am I that I didn't get Stallworth, the dude looked impressive this week.

0 interested person(s)

Post a Comment