[ | | | 2 interested person(s) ]

I have kinda dropped the ball on the Friday wrap up and stopped doing Tuesday dig ages ago maybe for the lack of interest by both me and readers. I am going to try a new concept. A Friday post that highlights things I think are interesting in the Windy City for the weekend.

First up, the show I will certainly be at is Eliot Lipp and Bassnectar at Abbey Pub on Saturday night. I haven't heard Bassnectar in person but the hype is definitely there and I am always open to finding new stuff. Lipp is surely a favorite of mine just love his music.

Other Windy city attractions for the weekend certainly include the Bears versus Vikings. Bears are on the up swing and should drop the norsemen handly I think.

Certainly if you get the chance you have to head down to Sonoteque and check out the legendary 9th Wonder and Chicago's own Flosstradamus on Saturday night.

Its certainly a great weekend for DJ and hip hop music. Get out there and enjoy yourself.

2 interested person(s)

Anonymous said... @ 10/12/2007 09:04:00 PM

cmon man! there's dj falcon, braxe and dj krush tonite, too! all in (kinda) the same building.

K said... @ 10/13/2007 02:09:00 AM

no way. totally sleeping on that! thanks for the heads up.

Post a Comment