[ | | | 3 interested person(s) ]

Well you know I'm a big fan of M.I.A. (hence her inclusion on my greatest hip hop albums list) and here is a new track thanks to Fader Magazine. Check it out:



Track is set to appear on KALA and was produced by Mr. Bangladesh. The new record is due out August 21st and features production by Diplo (of course), Timbaland and Danja Handz, Switch and Three Six Mafia. Looking forward to seeing her live at Lollapalooza.

3 interested person(s)

K said... @ 5/03/2007 10:37:00 AM

im not going to make a ruling on the new record yet but i agree with you DW. its going to be hard to better Arular in my opinion but i still think this record is going to be great from what i've heard so far.

Silent K said... @ 5/03/2007 11:31:00 AM

tunes of solidity once again. thanks K.

mari said... @ 5/07/2007 03:14:00 PM

Since your gonna be in the Chi....r u gonna check her out at Lollapalooza? I got tix as soon as i found out she was gonna be there.

Post a Comment