[ | | | 2 interested person(s) ]

Jazz Liberatorz aka Dj Damage, Dusty and Madhi are french hip hop producers from MeauxTown (no clue where that is). The Jazz Liberatorz are signed on Kif Records and have released 12"s with Aloe Blacc (Emanon), Declaime (Stonesthrow) and Wildchild (Lootpack/Stonesthrow).

They are currently working on a full length LP which I am excited about. As of now I only own their Music Makes the World Go Round 12", but they show alot of promise in only 5 tracks. Check out one of my favorites:

Mp3: Jazz Liberatorz - "Dark Keys"

Keep an eye open for the full length. Its sure to be a keeper.

2 interested person(s)

MJ said... @ 11/22/2007 07:33:00 PM

Hi, my names is MJ.
:)
I was searching for some information of jazz liberatorz,
but I couldn't find them in amazon
and any other our country's website.
(I'm living in South - Korea.)
but when I searched 'Jazz liberatorz', I could see your blog at first page of my search.
so i found they are french hiphop musician and many other interesting musicians.! :)
your blog is so interesting :)
some information was so useful to me haha have a nice day! :)

Djed said... @ 1/05/2008 02:18:00 PM

01/12/08 album in France, I think...

Post a Comment