[ | | | 0 interested person(s) ]

I like to pretend that I am some sort of musical genius who digs through crates of dusty old vinyl and searches the pages of foreign magazines to find the next big thing in music, but I am far from that. My subsciption to Fader teaches everything I know along with all my colleagues at the Hollerboard.

Fader is essential reading and for all the cheap bastards out there you can actually download it for free (which also is environmentally friendly by saving a tree or two). You can go here and get the magazine and its usually paired with a cool musical element constructed by Fader contributor and DJ genius Nick Catchdubs. Here is a little AG gift to you all for being loyal readers as well.

Contest

The first person to email me their favorite Mavado tune ALONG with the hip hop group that appears on this months Fader cover wins a limited-edition 7" vinyl (only 500 pressed), with cover design by Jack Duplock and tracks by Mavado and Busy Signal and production by Daseca and Black Chiney Soundsystem.

One copy only so first one in wins! and no PO Boxes or people from outside the US. Sorry for that.

Contest is over. Congrats to James for winning the limited edition record!

http://www.thefader.com/blog/articles/category/podcasts

0 interested person(s)

Post a Comment