[ | | | 4 interested person(s) ]

Check out this kid for some serious jams. Came across Mr. Rock through one of my favorite DJ's Cosmo Baker's myspace. I don't know much about this cat aside from him being a member of the great group Five Deez (out of Cincy). Get Kommunicator if you haven't its the real deal.



Now if you'll excuse me I need to go listen to "Fingertips Pt. 3.5" for the millionth time. Craziness.

Buy: Buy Kommunicator on the highest AG rec. here.

4 interested person(s)

Anonymous said... @ 10/14/2006 08:30:00 AM

jeez dude do you have to post ALL the good stuff we share on the board here?

Anonymous said... @ 10/14/2006 08:57:00 AM

didnt think there was anything wrong with hyping this guy more. love this track.

pm me and i can take it down if you want.

Anonymous said... @ 10/16/2006 09:15:00 PM

hey,
is it possible you could send me those songs some how haha? please, i'd really appreciate it.

Anonymous said... @ 10/17/2006 07:19:00 AM

send me an email at analoggiant@gmail.com and I can get them to you to check out.

the evil president track is on pase's myspace. go to www.myspace.com/thepaserock

Post a Comment