[ | | | 4 interested person(s) ]

Dorfmeister is 1/2 of the duo that put together one of my most favorite albums of all-time (K&D Sessions). He is also one half of the typically great, always decent Tosca. His latest album entitled Grand Slam slipped under the AG radar...temporarily.

For Grand Slam Dorfmeister teamed up with Madrid de los Austrias. The result is a 10 track album featuring originals along with remixes of Zero 7 (who hasn't remixed or been remixed by Zero 7?), Koop and Groove Armada.

Mp3: Dorfmeister vs. Madrid de los Austrias - "Boogie No More"

There you have it. I have satisfied your electro, house, gangster, remix and hipster music fix all in one night. No need to thank me.

Buy: Be sure to grab Grand Slam here.

4 interested person(s)

Anonymous said... @ 10/23/2006 10:07:00 PM

Woah! A new Dorfmeister album? I missed this too, thanks so much for the heads up bro!

DJ KL said... @ 10/25/2006 01:11:00 AM

Hey K... arrrggghhh every time I try to get a track it's reached the limit! I must just be too slow these days :-(

Anonymous said... @ 10/25/2006 07:33:00 AM

ill try and find another option ezarchive just never works for me anymore...ill try and get something else

DJ KL said... @ 10/26/2006 03:45:00 AM

I think it's just that you must get a lot of visitors these days! I'll try and be more regular in my visits :-)

Post a Comment