[ | | | 3 interested person(s) ]

If you didn't know this is quite possibly the "biggest club hit of the summer." You might ask how a kid from Montpelier Vermont would know the biggest club hit of the summer...and I would respond that I don't. That statement is not based on experience its just what I read. Because if I used experience to decide what the biggest club hit of the summer would be I would be telling you about the Folktastic Mountain String Band and how they just destroyed their recent DJ set....

Anyways here is a remix of that hit so Vermonters can get a taste...and if you are from a big city you probably can gauge for yourself what the "club hit of the summer" is. We just don't have clubs here so...

Mp3: Justice Vs Simian - We Are Your Friends (Lee Cabrera's Lower East Side Remix)

Buy it! from the Turntable Lab here or here. You get a free poster as well!

This should be the club hit of the summer:

MP3 link: Dj Mehdi feat. Chromeo - "I Am Somebody"

3 interested person(s)

Owen said... @ 8/13/2006 12:09:00 PM

Well, in Hanover, New Hampshire, we might just say that we just heard this song called Promiscuous Girl in a frat basement and it made everyone drop their pong paddles and dance. But thanks for letting us on the other side of the Conneticut know about this great hit.

Anonymous said... @ 8/13/2006 03:50:00 PM

like that Chromeo track. Simian track isn't bad just kind of reminds me of a crappy verson of Daft Punk

Anonymous said... @ 8/19/2006 10:50:00 AM

I dig that you bring the VT gangsta.

Post a Comment