[ | | | 1 interested person(s) ]

After a meeting of the minds with fellow blogger False 45th I was able to resolve my spacing problem. SO analoggiant.blogspot.com is fixed for the time being. The problem was that under settings "convert line breaks" had been switched to "no."

I will hook up the Tuesday dig and make it a Thursday dig. I am looking to offer up some Daft Punk remixes along with some MF Doom remixes. Should have a remix theme.

I am continuing to work on analoggiant.com but its a learning process so its not probably going to be ready until next week sometime. More later.

Peace!

1 interested person(s)

Flatlander said... @ 5/11/2006 10:47:00 PM

I wish I could take some credit but the best I could offer was a shrug of the shoulders. But I'm glad to see the paragraph breaks back.

Post a Comment