[ | | | 2 interested person(s) ]

First Bradley shocked Pitt, then George Mason knocked off North Carolina on a wild Sunday. Those two teams are destroying brackets left and right. I know Bradley has brought me to my knees with their upset over Kansas. Now Pitt is out leaving only those that chalked it up with Memphis left.

The routing of the Buckeyes by Georgetown didn't exactly do me any favors either. While I might be ahead of the pack now its decieving given I have lost several elite 8 teams and a final four team come Thursday and Friday night AG will be dropping in the standings significantly.

Day 4 Blogger Pick'em Results:
1. AG Picks the Winners!-51
2. Emerald Wildmen-48
2. Everybody Cares-48
4. Feed Me Good Tunes-46
5. So Much Silence-44
5. CYSTSFTS-44
7. Bows + Arrows-40
8. Modsuperstars-39
8. No Frontin' Just Winning-39
10. scatter o' light-36
11. Veritas Lux Mea-32

2 interested person(s)

Anonymous said... @ 3/20/2006 02:55:00 PM

Hoyas Baaaby!!!

Eric said... @ 3/20/2006 05:45:00 PM

I think I am eliminated from winning. So much for going with my heart. Next year I'm taking all the higher seeds and a 5/12 upset.

Post a Comment