[ | | | 3 interested person(s) ]

I have created a NCAA basketball college pick'em league on Yahoo. If you have a blog and would like to join send me an email. I will try to get invites out to all my blogger pals. Hope to see you there be cool to have a bit of inner-blogger compitition.

Not sure if anyone was able to catch the Pitt-Nova game last night but I saw probably one of the most disgusting things when Allan Ray was poked in the eye and his eye came out of the socket. Luckily Ray is ok and should be fine for the tournament.

Also, the 'Cuse-Georgetown game was incredible.

3 interested person(s)

Jim Hendry said... @ 3/11/2006 11:48:00 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jim Hendry said... @ 3/11/2006 07:44:00 PM

whoops. I'm bad at reading directions.

Didja see the video clip of Ray's eye popping out on Deadspin? Worth playing multiple times at yr next dinner party.

Eric said... @ 3/12/2006 04:38:00 PM

Gerry Mac has been on fire as of late.

Post a Comment