[ | | | 2 interested person(s) ]

No old school AFC west showdown like I wanted given the Broncos loss, but the Seahawks are up 17-0 with 11:00 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter. They are making the Panthers look very regular. Pretty much everyone was predicting a Hawks implosion here.

Seahawks are looking to put the 30-14 loss to the Los Angeles Raiders in the AFC Championship game back in 1984 behind them. I remember the game like it was yesterday. I was 4 and even then I knew the Hawks totally got robbed. Hopefully they can keep the momentum and I don't jinx them.

Update: Ok I just made this post and as soon as I hit the publish button Steve Smith takes a punt to the house. I am going to shut up now.

Update 2: Good I kept my mouth shut long enough for the Hawks to win. What a smack down 34-14. Don't sleep on Shaun Alexander I hear he is pretty good. Steelers versus Hawks it is. Lets go Sea Birds! Vegas is going Steelers as favored out of the gates for the Super Bowl. I might need to throw some money on that, I think the Hawks can do it.

2 interested person(s)

c said... @ 1/22/2006 08:24:00 PM

considering plummer set the theme of hairy QBs going down the tubes today, i think it's safe to say that hairless matt hasselbeck is gonna prove to be a winner for ya today :=) cool blog.

Anonymous said... @ 1/23/2006 02:20:00 AM

I'll be cheering on Shaun Alexander (former Alabama player) and the Seahawks.

Post a Comment