[ | | | 0 interested person(s) ]

Well again I don't quite have the uploading my own Mp3z rolling yet, but I am working on it, I mean I gotta leave som time for my girlfriend, video games, eating, and stuff. So, long story short I came across one of my alltime favorite tracks by Z-Trip which all (or none) of the readers of this blog can now enjoy.

Downtime - Z-Trip - Urban Revolutions EP - BUY
Via Free Motion Hip Hop

Ohh and the Urban Revolutions disc is top notch. This dude (FreeMotion not Z-Trip) is hawking some stuff, so help him out with his Xmas fund if you like the track. I have the disc or I would be all over it. I will dedicate a future post to Z-Trip who has to be one of the coolest DJs and is the Master of the Mashup. I saw him with some friends in Seattle a couple years ago and the show was so much fun.

0 interested person(s)

Post a Comment