[ | | | 0 interested person(s) ]

This mix by Audio 1 is some good listening. The classic cuts are ohh so good. Makes you miss the good old days, well 1992 to 2004...or at least the underground scene before record executives realized the power of hip hop and turned it into a "business" and hit factory garbage *cough Juvenile**cough 50 cent** Excuse me. But I digress...

This mix is VIA The Broke BBoys. The mix has it all, Pharcyde, Peanut Butter Wolf, Hieroglyphics, Souls of Mischief, Del, Gift of Gab (Blackalicious), DJ Babu (Dilated Peoples), even the late Richard Pryor and MORE. Check out the mix and check out the site. Stay safe.

Download 160kbps MP3 91MB 79:29

Ohh and I know there is still a very live and kicking hip-hop scene I just like the opportunity to complain about commercial cRap I mean rap.

0 interested person(s)

Post a Comment