[ | | | 0 interested person(s) ]

First thing is first I have been listening to this track all week on repeat. If you haven't checked it out yet the sublime Flight Facilities released their new track "With You" featuring Grovesnor. Its incredible. Not "Foreign Language" incredible but very very close.
I was not familiar with Grovesnor before listening to this track but all of a sudden he is all over the place. There is another fantastic remix by Hatchback of his track "No Doubt About It." Really great.

The final track is from another regular, Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs (TEED) with his track "American Dream Part II." Gets a bit crazy for me at times but I guess that is what kids are enjoying these days. I kind of prefered his "Garden" type mellow stuff. Have a great weekend!

0 interested person(s)

Post a Comment