[ | | | 0 interested person(s) ]

Now that I have posted my favorite albums its time to move on to a discussion about the best tracks of 2011. Before I list my favorites I suggest you listen to U-Tern's best tracks of 2011 first.

You done listening? Cool, now lets get to our list. There was so much great music out there. I am sure I have missed a ton of it. These aren't necessarily the biggest tracks of the year (note no Adele) but the tracks that I particularly enjoyed and listed to many times. Love to hear some of the largest oversights. I know I am missing some Roots tracks but haven't gotten a chance to listen to that record yet. Check out the list and let us know what you think!
  1. SBTRKT feat. Little Dragon - "Wildfire"
  2. Little Dragon - "Ritual Union"
  3. Active Child - "Hanging On"
  4. Flight Facilities feat. Jess - "Foreign Language"
  5. Theophilus London - "I Stand Alone"
  6. M83 - "Midnight City"
  7. Kendrick Lamar - "A.D.H.D."
  8. Junior Boys - "Banana Ripple"
  9. Penguin Prison - "Something I'm Not"
  10. Washed Out - "Eyes Be Closed"
  11. Toro Y Moi - "New Beat"
  12. Beyonce - "Love On Top"
  13. Poolside - "Do You Believe?"
  14. Araab Muzik - "Streetz Tonight"
  15. James Blake - "The Wilhelm Scream"
  16. The Rapture - "How Deep is Your Love?"
  17. Holy Ghost! - "Wait and See"
  18. Chilly Gonzales - "Night Moves"
  19. Jamie Woon - "Night Air"
  20. Lindstrom - "De Javu"
  21. Nite Jewel - "Am I Real"
  22. Cut Copy - "Hanging Onto Every Heartbeat"
  23. Tycho - "Hours"
  24. The Weeknd - "Thursday"
  25. Oliver - "I Need You"

0 interested person(s)

Post a Comment