[ | | | 0 interested person(s) ]


Looking for some Saturday night weapons? These two tunes today would be my dancefloor bombs of choice. Reset! pushes that big red turbofunk button again with a remix of Phoenix's 'If I Ever Feel Better', and it sounds just like you'd expect from a Reset!/Phoenix shake-up--so very, very choice.

Then there's the dazzling J Paul Ghetto remix of Alec Carlsson's 'Paris Friend Chicken'. Now, I don't normally like to post "previews", but once you hear this buttery slice of French house perfection, you'll understand why I made an exception.

  Phoenix - If I Ever Feel Better (RESET! bootleg remix) by RESET!

  ALEC CARLSSON - Paris Fried Chicken (J Paul Getto Remix) **PREVIEW**  TRAXSOURCE EXCLUSIVE DEC 5th by J Paul Getto

0 interested person(s)

Post a Comment