[ | | | 0 interested person(s) ]

There is an argument to be made that this dude puts together the best mixes around. Fake Blood aka Theo Keating is also known as Touché and one half of the duo The Wiseguys. Here is what he had to say about the mix...

I've done 4 x 1 hour mixes (and a 5th is in the pipeline), solely made up of old tunes sampled in classic Hip Hop tracks - but cut up on two copies / decks to re-create the loops / chops people used. I didn't use any compilations, reissues, bootlegs, or downloads. All originals. I've always been a digging fiend on the side! But - to save the original pressings (and also cos it's hard enough to get one copy of some of these, let alone two!) - I loaded them into Serato vinyl, so I could scratch away to my heart's content, with ruining anything! So here's VOL.1. Further volumes to follow...

Awesome mix. Looking forward to Volume 2.
Fake Blood - "USED" Vol.1 by Fake Blood

0 interested person(s)

Post a Comment