[ | | | 0 interested person(s) ]


All right, Onra and Nightriders. An odd couple, for sure, but they both just produced some tracks that I think warrant your attention. Let's start with Onra--here's a guy I had the luck to catch live a few months back here in Seattle. Also got a chance to grab a beer with him before the show. I have to say that in addition to being a phenomenal musical talent, he's also a great guy. If you're not familiar with his work you owe it to yourself to check out his unique sound. Anyway, this short demo he just posted on Soundcloud does feature that extra beefy, full-spectrum Onra sound that I've come to expect. Loving the Bobby Brown in this track.

Now, onto the Nightriders. I'm flipping a 180 here by throwing in a house track, but I just had to post this--this house duo knows how to throw down a house groove. Loving the classic feel to this track.


0 interested person(s)

Post a Comment