[ | | | 0 interested person(s) ]

Let's talk Chilly Gonzales. We've covered him in the past, but some of you may only know his music from that Ipad commercial. He released his latest album, Ivory Tower, back in September, but I've been circling back and listening to it quite a bit lately. It's all because of this unlikely, unbelievably catchy song. When I first heard "You Can Dance" on Annie Mac's BBC Radio 1 show, it was gleefully described as something that sounded like a campy showtune--(although they meant it in all the good ways). I have to say, it does sound like a showtune, but it's a fantastic track on every level.


The rest of the album is a wild mix of styles and sounds, including some mean piano work, and I have to say the whole package works for me. Definitely check it out if you haven't had a chance to hear it.

0 interested person(s)

Post a Comment