[ | | | 2 interested person(s) ]

Australians are absolutely destroying the pop-disco sound and have been for about a year. If you haven't heard Knightlife you really need to check out the track "Crusader" its a funky dancefloor filler. I should know cause I played it on my computer here in my office and things got really bananas...ok no they didn't...but I can imagine this would be a great DJ song if I actually knew something about DJing.

Knightlife has some awesome remixes of Bag Raiders, Midnight Juggernauts and Cut Copy you need to check out as well. The new record is out on Cutter Records now. On a side note I could watch that guy in the yellow sweater and gold pants in the video dance all day.
Just got around to getting the XX's LP which lives up to all the hype. Check out a remix of "Islands" by 23-year-old L.A. producer and AG favorite Jason Chung aka Nosaj Thing.






Buy: Get Knightlife II here.

Listen: Listen to a bunch of other great Cutter Records releases here.

2 interested person(s)

Unknown said... @ 1/27/2010 08:16:00 PM

Awesome track. This one will most likely make it on my radio show. The feel is nice and chill and is something I like to feature here and there, keep it up.

Ubbs said... @ 1/28/2010 12:19:00 AM

new? 2007

Post a Comment