[ | | | 0 interested person(s) ]

Friend and fellow blogger Double L has done it again. Noted for his fantastic reggae mixes and reggae blog he brings us a collection of hip-hop, reggae and R&B gems from the 1990's. Mix is real heavy and while the "party" vibe of the mix isn't realized here with me listening to it at my desk with two sleeping poodles* next to me, I assure you if you had the components of a party this would be an awesome mix to rock. Heavy D, Notorious Big, Buju Banton, Jay Z and more are all in the mix. Check it out.

Mp3 link: Double L - Flash Back Party Mix Volume 1


*For the record they are standards (I don't mess with any other size) and they do not have a poodle cut. Scroll to the bottom of the blog for reference if you have not done so previously.

0 interested person(s)

Post a Comment