[ | | | 0 interested person(s) ]


Here is another group building on that whole Scandanavian downtempo/synth sound. Rubies is Simone Rubi and Terri Loewenthal and they released their first album in May of 2008. Explode From The Center is in the Lindstrom, Air France and Quiet Village vein with spaced out synths and vocals. Truly amazing stuff. Their track "I Feel Electric" features vocals from the lovely Feist. Check it out.

As you have probably realized I am a very hot/cold type music listener. One month its dub reggae, the next its hip hop, this month seems I am on this electro kick. I will try and vary my music disussions a bit more in the future.








Mp3: Rubies feat. Feist - "I Feel Electric" (Tiedye Remix)

Buy: Get Explode From The Center here.

0 interested person(s)

Post a Comment