[ | | | 2 interested person(s) ]

datA the pseudonym of French house DJ, David Guillon makes some absolutely insane synth-80s style house music. He has released a collection of EPs available on iTunes, with Trop Laser in '06, Aerius Light in '07 and my personal favorite Rapture last year. To get an idea of just how awesomely 80s this stuff is check out a remix of "Rapture" off his latest EP.








Mp3: datA - "Rapture" (Pacific! Remix)

Buy: Get his stuff from iTunes here.

2 interested person(s)

Anonymous said... @ 1/27/2009 12:58:00 PM

Hey ! I love your blog guy… Very cool stuff.
Would you like to become a “friend” with us ?
I’m creating a website too, and I think that it’s a good thing if we become partners.

As you want

You can mail me, splashmymilk@gmail.com for more informations.

Cheers !

http://www.splashmymilk.com/

PS.: I'm french :)

MEGABLOG said... @ 2/19/2009 12:29:00 PM

Pacific! is what gives this cut true perfection...

Love your blog & stay up on the rise,

L/V of MEGA

Post a Comment