[ | | | 2 interested person(s) ]

"Half of Chi is from Mississippi anyway," David Banner says at the beginning of the track. Well we all know I'm not from Miss I might make up the other half I guess...its of real no consequence cause this track is a great addition to the finale to summer. Track features production from Diplo (drums from the 1982 cut "Action" by Orange Krush) and has such a great sound. Track is off Kid Sister's album Dream Date which is out soon.








Mp3: Kid Sister feat. David Banner - "Family Reunion"

Update: Thanks to my dude U-Tern this track also samples Jerome Prister Output's "Say You'll be 1987."

2 interested person(s)

U-Tern said... @ 9/26/2008 10:32:00 PM

Samples this...

http://onedaylater.blogspot.com/search?q=prister

K said... @ 9/27/2008 09:14:00 AM

Awesome. Thanks updated. I wish I had that kind of knowledge. Thanks Tern.

Post a Comment