[ | | | 2 interested person(s) ]

The renegade graffiti artist Banksy who's politically charged and thought provoking art has reportedly been identified according to Time magazine. There have been false identifications in the past. If true I wonder if this will slow him down. I hope not. His art is spot on and needed in a time were people have been scrambling towards the middle.

2 interested person(s)

M.Gapany said... @ 7/24/2008 10:28:00 AM

That camera phone photo is so grainy, and from so far away, that I'm pretty sure i could sit here, stare at it for over an hour,and i still wouldnt recognize him if he stood right next to me.

Banksy's the shit. I named my cat after him.

FREEtheMUSIC said... @ 7/24/2008 10:47:00 AM

Be a part of the next generation of music sharing, upload, download, and promote your music for free!

WWW.TRIBEOFNOISE.COM

Post a Comment