[ | | | 0 interested person(s) ]

Tragic news today. The intensely fair and intelligent Tim Russert died today of a heart attack at the age of 58. Ever since 1998 the year I registered to vote and began intently following politics I have watched "Meet the Press" on Sunday mornings. It was my church and Russert was my Pastor. He was a giant in American journalism and moderator of countless Presidential debates. Russert amidst a sea of what has become talking heads and blowhards was always a true patriot. It was far to early for a man that wanted to know the truth and a person that was intent on finding that truth. He will be missed.


Rest in peace Mr. Russert. American journalism has lost one of its best. I hope the standards that he applied to his life will be followed by all of us.

0 interested person(s)

Post a Comment