[ | | | 4 interested person(s) ]

Nice warm weather track by French hip hopper Cuizinier featuring the So Fresh Squad (also French). Embarassingly with all my trips to Montreal I know little to no French, so I have no clue what they are rapping about. I'm basing my enjoyment of this track solely on beat and cadence. Is that wrong?


Cuizinier has a new album that came out in on May 12 called Pour Les Filles: The Final Chapter Vol. 3. In case you want to know what its like kicking it with Cuizinier you can check out this video of making what looks like ravilio and putting among other things.

Check out a track.








Mp3: Cuizinier feat. So Fresh Squad - "Summer Love"

4 interested person(s)

pittstop designer said... @ 5/30/2008 04:29:00 AM

I play the odd French hip hop song at deejay nights (in V'nam where I live) and I often freeze when I realise I don't know what obscenities or rubbish they're spouting about in the song, but all the French people there obviously do.

Yet to get a complaint mind you.

Olibear said... @ 5/30/2008 06:57:00 AM

Great site guys!


Oliver

www.thefourohfive.com

Two Lonely Men said... @ 5/31/2008 10:03:00 AM

Ouuh Mama!

Watch out for all the mixtapes from this guy:

"Pour les filles" volume 1 - 2 - 3

Enjoy guys

Great blog by the way

Inferno said... @ 6/13/2011 02:02:00 AM

I am a Professional American Music Producer, I Love French Hip Hop http://www.youtube.com/wisem86

Post a Comment