[ | | | 2 interested person(s) ]


A couple legends showing why they are just that...legends. Showing off some nice retro technology too.

2 interested person(s)

CubikArubik said... @ 1/13/2008 05:51:00 PM

Nice one mate-great watch.

Good interview with Herbie talking about music and technology:
http://www.wired.com/entertainment/music/commentary/listeningpost/2007/10/listeningpost_1001

Interesting last question/answer:
WN: Is there any new technology out now that you're enjoying using?

Hancock: Well, Mac OS X. As far as music goes, there's (Apple's) Logic Studio.... We just got that last week and it's incredible; we've been playing around with that now. And I play a Korg Oasis, which is a workstation. I hired a guy, because now the stuff has gotten really beyond me (laughs). I had to decide some years ago whether I'd be the guy that's making the music or the guy that's programming the synthesizer that produces the music, and I figure I'd better be the one making the music.

Unknown said... @ 1/13/2008 07:18:00 PM

Great post, thanks much!

Post a Comment