[ | | | 1 interested person(s) ]

A Plus is 1/4 of the fearsome foursome that is Souls of Mischief. A Plus has been a long time emcee and producer but has never gotten the chance to try his stuff on the solo level. He gets his chance on My Last Good Deed. Much of the production is by A Plus and AAGEE who make up the Compound7 production team.

While it won't be hip hop album of the year A Plus shows that he is just as adept at making beats and rhyming in a group as he is going alone. Its a solid record especially for all those that love Hiero and the bay area scene like I do.

Check out a stand out from the record (mind you this is both the advanced and clean version):

Mp3: A Plus feat. Major Terror - "The One"

Buy: Pick up My Last Good Deed here, also comes with a free intramental disc.

photo kanamedia.

1 interested person(s)

Anonymous said... @ 5/12/2007 03:07:00 PM

yo I'm actually a fan of the new album. I like it a lot! It reminds me of how A-Plus was in the older days with a touch of new style.

Post a Comment