[ | | | 3 interested person(s) ]


Sorry I am going a bit bananas today but I just got passed this from my dude over at K7! records (actually he produced the damn video!) and the beat is undeniable. Been and am a big Masta Ace fan but I have admittably been sleeping on Marco Polo and he obviously has a knack for production. Check it out.

Marco Polo's Port Authority is out May 15th.

Check out a High Quality QT version HERE.

3 interested person(s)

Mr. Real Talk said... @ 4/17/2007 10:36:00 PM

DOOPE track... masta ace kills it

hey can you add my blog to your links i'll do the same
http://snowdaymusic.blogspot.com/

Djlethal01 said... @ 4/18/2007 10:25:00 PM

Finally you posted about Marco!

K said... @ 4/19/2007 07:56:00 AM

yeah took me awhile but im glad i finally got around to listening to him. cant wait till the new record comes out.

Post a Comment