[ | | | 0 interested person(s) ]

I've been able to catch some of my favorite shows every now and then here in Vermont. Typically they are sparsely populated but hey I can't complain. Anyways I'm excited about one of my favorite acts of the last couple years coming to town. Junior Boys will be playing Higher Ground this Easter Sunday. If you are in the area check'em out.



Buy: Get yourself some Junior Boys stuff heere.

Update: So the show was pretty good. Love these guys sound. Matt Didemus seemed less than interested to be playing in Vermont and at some level I don't blame him. I estimated about 40 people showed up. Loved seeing them and I was able to chat with Jeremy Greenspan and he confirmed that they will be playing Pitchfork festival this year.

0 interested person(s)

Post a Comment