[ | | | 2 interested person(s) ]

Sorry for the lack of posting been real real busy with the wedding coming up this Saturday. I can't wait for it, its going to be great. On a music note I have been eating up these compilation and mix records from Turntable Lab (see "rotation")and enjoying Chromeo's Fancy Footwork EP alot. Been listening to a lot of the instrumental minimalist electronic 'ish as well.


I've been pretty disappointed in the Bears as well as they continue being stingy bastards with Lovie Smith. The dude deserves to get paid. Knock out that $5 mill a year contract he is more than worth it.

Here are a couple tracks I've been rotating as of late:


Art by Matt Sewell. Check out his website here.

2 interested person(s)

Anonymous said... @ 2/27/2007 07:31:00 PM

been comin to this site for about ... 7 months now ... and you have definitely hooked me up w/ some of the tightest shit and got me purchasing some quality records. thanks for that ...
so congrats, salutations etc... on the upcoming wedding ... i dont even know you and you manage to bring joy to my life ... i can only imagine how you affect those physically around you ... haha.
respect.

Anonymous said... @ 2/28/2007 07:51:00 AM

hey tim thanks alot. glad im reaching some people out there. respect. appreciate the feed back it means a lot to me.

Post a Comment