[ | | | 5 interested person(s) ]

Looks like my file host is once again down. Well XDrive it was a nice couple week run.

I will work on getting a new host ASAP but no promises on uploading past tracks (I did re-up the Clipse tracks). Hopefully the problem will resolve itself but your guess as good as mine.

Yousendit links for the time being till I sort something else out. I am sure that gets everyone excited to hear that.

5 interested person(s)

Anonymous said... @ 1/12/2007 11:49:00 AM

bummer, i was liking xdrive's simple one click download. this seems to be a constant struggle for everyone. i see you added koushik to the rotation. "be with" was my summertime anthem! (and it seems to be a panty dropper too). i would love to see some more work from him. well good luck with the server. cheers!

Tonegent said... @ 1/12/2007 12:58:00 PM

I recently switched to box.net... it's much sexier looking, you get 1 gig, it has a player, and so far, works well. Dunno about bandwith yet, tho... it's only been a week but so far so good.

Oh, and Mark Cuban gave them their seed money, for what it's worth :P

K said... @ 1/12/2007 01:02:00 PM

does it work with hype machine?

Anonymous said... @ 1/12/2007 06:32:00 PM

What do you generally get for downloads? I'd be willing to help you host stuff, we have monster bandwidth and I've definitely gotten a few 100 mp3s off here in the past.

wombaticusrex@gmail.com

peace

jds said... @ 1/15/2007 12:03:00 PM

Fileden has been great for us. Works with Hype Machine.

Post a Comment