[ | | | 0 interested person(s) ]

Mr. Kaman has been destroying my fantasy basketball championship aspirations. Following the draft I thought I had assembled quite the squad and that "The Kamaniacs" would be in the thick of the hunt for the top spot. No such luck. Kaman has been seriously sucking, Brandon Roy has some type of heel injury that has kept him down most of the season and David West has another mystery type problem with his arm. I also felt like I didn't have enough injured talent so I picked up Charlie Villanueva to add to the bunch.

What does this all equal? Being dead last by a long shot.There is a very comfortable lead between me and the second-to-last place guy. I was hoping Chris Bosh, Tracy McGrady and Michael Redd could carry me through and make me respectable given the injuries...but no.

0 interested person(s)

Post a Comment