[ | | | 1 interested person(s) ]

My boys over at Palms Out Sounds have one of the best blogs around...seriously....if not the best. Anyways, the only downside of them being so fresh is that they put out too much great stuff. So much great stuff that I can't keep up or keep track of it all and it commonly takes me up to a week before I can get to all the great stuff...between the sample Wednesdays and the remix Sundays its about 20 mp3s a week.

One of their gems that I just got around to checking out is this Nadiya remix by SebastiAn (which if you haven't heard "Ross Ross Ross" you need to notify somebody).

Mp3: Nadiya - "Tous Ces Mots" (SebastiAn Remix)

I have to admit I have never even heard of Nadiya and still don't know much about her or really care to, but this track is great (maybe the original is too, just never head it). Check it out if you are like me and missed it and be sure to stop by every Sunday or everyday for that matter so you don't miss out.

Buy: Get yourself some SebastiAn 12"s over at TTL. Ohh and get your hands on that SebastiAn remix of Kelis' "Bossy" its a great one as well.

1 interested person(s)

Anonymous said... @ 9/16/2006 02:43:00 PM

this is a fuckin killer!

thank you :D

Post a Comment