[ | | | 2 interested person(s) ]

We know that Thom Yorke's Eraser is a great album. But what I have heard from the new upcoming Radiohead album sounds fantastic. They have 12 dates in North America (I couldn't get tickets to either Montreal or Boston). Since I couldn't get tickets/afford scalped tickets check out the next best thing in some live bootlegs. Here are a couple tracks from the June 8th show at Hummingbird Theatre in Toronto, Ontario.

Mp3: Radiohead - "Arpeggi" (Live 6/8/2006 Toronto)
Mp3: Radiohead - "Down is the new up" (Live 6/8/2006 Toronto)

I should note that I am biased given that I find everything Radiohead does gold, so take that as you will. If there is any band that I could be called a fanatic for its Radiohead. Anyways check out the new tracks and let me know what you think. I can't wait for the new studio release.

Buy: Thom Yorke's Eraser here.
Buy: Radiohead records here.

2 interested person(s)

The Dude said... @ 6/12/2006 06:01:00 PM

Good call on radiohead, I really should have gone to chicago to catch them and the black keys. Ah well.
Can you help me with something? I just did a little editing to my blog and I'm trying to get rid of the title and the borders at the top of my blog and I'm not sure what needs to be taken out of the template.

coxon le woof said... @ 6/14/2006 04:10:00 PM

Saw Radiohead twice last month and I'm soooooo excited about the forthcoming (hopefully soon) release. Bar one song which seemd a tad dull, all the new stuff sounded amazing.

Post a Comment