[ | | | 1 interested person(s) ]

First they don't believe in evolution and now they have outlawed marriage before you reach age 15. They are so way ahead of the curve in that state its really mind numbing blowing.

These age restrictions have always baffled me...so now in Kansas you can get married before you can drink beer or drive a car? They believe that when you're a sophmore in high school you're old enough to get married. Now if they made the age 18 I can understand that, but 15 seems ridiculous, but maybe its because its Kansas and like I said they don't believe in evolution down there.

And lets not go to the fact that you can get shot in war before you can drink a Heineken.

1 interested person(s)

Anonymous said... @ 5/14/2006 05:27:00 PM

I don't have a clue as to what the age of marriage consent should be. Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 year old cousin in the 50's. I understand that such early marriages were not unheard of in the south.

As for the age of sexual consent, it's all over the map world wide too from 13 to 21. I don't know what it should be and the sexual mores of the culture largely dictate the law. I personally think it depends on the individuals involved and not some
artificaially created law.

In Germany a kid can drink beer if he is with an adult. I have a photo book of a 10 year old boy falling asleep at an outdoor bier garten after having some of his dad's bier.

Bob

Post a Comment