[ | | | 2 interested person(s) ]

For the record I like Letterman, not as much as I like Conan, but I think Letterman is pretty damn funny. I absolutely abhor Leno and have no idea how he is still on the air I am counting the days till Conan takes his spot. But I have gotten sidetracked here. The purpose of this post was to pass along David Letterman's top ten via The Daily Kos.

Top Ten Reasons Dick Cheney Won't Resign...
10. Trying to fix up Condi Rice with his daughter
9. Turns out when you shoot somebody, if you're not vice president, you gotta do time
8. Bush leaves at two every day and then it's margaritas and Fritos
7. Set the solitare high score on his office computer
6. Wants to see if he can help Bush get his approval rating under ten
5. Too hard to give up Vice Presidential Discount at D.C. area Sam Goody stores
4. Wants to stay on the job until every country in the world hates us
3. Extra-zappy White House defibrillators
2. Undisclosed location has foosball and whores
1. Why quit when things are going so well?
---Late Show with David Letterman

2 interested person(s)

Anonymous said... @ 3/23/2006 01:34:00 AM

I like Leno and never watch Letterman or Conan. The latter never having been funny in the three or so times I tuned in. Why do you abhor Leno?

Bob

K said... @ 3/23/2006 06:50:00 AM

Above all I enjoy Conan because I like his witty often dry humor much more than Leno. Abhor is too strong of word really I just don't find what Leno does funny. Probably just a matter of taste. He really hasn't done anything that I object to outside of me just not finding him funny...so using the word abhor was a bit too dramatic of me to say.

Post a Comment