[ | | | 0 interested person(s) ]

It's a bit tough to track down information on Bestrack, the Parisian producer behind an impressive stable of remixes, but based on the quality on display here I'm sure we'll be finding out a lot more soon. I especially like this brand new edit of "1988 Girls" from Futurecop--it's the kind of fist-pumping 80s power synth explosion I can really get behind. Futurecop, by the way, is an electro-poppy duo out of England that I plan on getting to know better...because, wow, they're fantastic. Look for more of them in a future post, but in the meantime, I need to figure out a way to get my hands on this track!
Futurecop! 1988 Girls - (Bestrack edit) by Bestrack
Captain Funk-Piece of You (Bestrack remix) by Bestrack
Justin Faust - Sloppy Chic (Bestrack Remix) by Bestrack

0 interested person(s)

Post a Comment