[ | | | 1 interested person(s) ]

Earlier this year Hendrik Weber aka Pantha du Prince released his fantastic record Black Noise. One of the best records of 2010 in my opinion. The record features some collaborations with members of Animal Collective and LCD Soundsystem. If you haven't you really need to pick up the record. Recently Future Classic an Australian label uploaded a couple tracks of Mr. Weber's. Here is a remix by him and then a remix of his "Stick to my side" by Four Tet. Enjoy!

1 interested person(s)

Unknown said... @ 11/27/2010 09:20:00 AM

It was a beneficial workout for me to go through your webpage. It definitely stretches the limits with the mind when you go through very good info and make an effort to interpret it properly. I am going to glance up this web site usually on my PC. Thanks for sharing

Post a Comment