[ | | | 1 interested person(s) ]


First if you haven't heard Dam-Funk's mix for One Day Later radio go do that now. Now that you have done that you should check out Los Angeles' "Ambassador of Boogie Funk's" video for "Toeachizown".

Mr. Funk will be playing this Saturday at Sonoteque in Chicago with James Pants. I'll be there and so should you.

1 interested person(s)

Bloom said... @ 8/15/2008 06:59:00 PM

Hey man, I saw that you'll be attending this Dam-Funk show in Chicago this Saturday. I'm a big fan of the blog and I'd like to pick your brain...I'll buy you a beer if I seeya there.

Look for the super tall redhead guy, my name's Dave Bloom. If I don't make it, keep up the good work, and once my blog gets going I'll happily place a link to yours on it.

Be easy

Dave Bloom
bloomsounds@gmail.com

Post a Comment