[ | | | 0 interested person(s) ]

Having nothing to do with Air the French band or for that matter France in general or even planes the band Air France from Gothenburg might have put together the best record of this year with On the Way Down. Pitchfork compared the album to the Avalanches' Since I Left You and while thats a streach this record is certainly close. I've been playing it non stop for the last two days. Its import only at the moment but as soon as you can get it I recommend it. Or just go grab it in mp3 format.









Read more from my favorite Swedish bloggers Discobelle here. I am close to deeming this the best album of the year. Perhaps its too hasty. Certainly hasn't been a dance album like this for many years.

Pitchfork review here.

0 interested person(s)

Post a Comment