[ | | | 1 interested person(s) ]

Any group/person that claims J Dilla, Sun Ra, Burial and the mighty King Tubby as friends and influences peaks my attention. As we have discussed many times before I am a lover of dub reggae. I admittedly know little about Forest Swords aside from what is listed on their myspace. With the lone bandmember identified as "M." and the influences "Aaliyah slow jams" there is certainly a lot of mystery and intrigue sounding them/her/him.

The video is from the title track from his forthcoming limited edition Miarches cassette, out soon on Leftist Nautical Antiques (oddest name for a label I have heard yet). My interest is peaked and I am looking forward to hearing more.

Buy: Miarches cassette limited to 125 copies; pre-order is available here for $4.

1 interested person(s)

Brent said... @ 7/12/2009 02:45:00 PM

this is crazy good

Post a Comment