[ | | | 3 interested person(s) ]

One downside of having blogger homies with such similar tastes is they have a tendency to post stuff that I have lined up to be posted. They flat out beat me to the punch on this one. So while I might be sipping beer next to the Mad River here in VT Chris and Haldan are working hard. While they beat me to the punch on the new Cassius (no its not the Roman general and conspirator against Julius Caesar) single off the 15 Again record. I have track to add to the frey.

Mp3: Cassius - "Toop Toop" (Cassius Reggae Rock Remix)
Mp3 link: Cassius - "Toop Toop" (Martin Eyerer Remix)
Mp3 link: Cassius - "Toop Toop" (Original Mix)

Give back: Get the upcoming 15 Again record here or here.

And yes I know that's not a monkey, but a gorilla. Just figured a post about Gorilla versus Bear gave me an excuse to post a cute gorilla picture.

3 interested person(s)

Haldan said... @ 8/07/2006 01:25:00 AM

tit for tat

jds said... @ 8/07/2006 09:39:00 PM

albino monkey!

DJ Paul V. said... @ 8/18/2006 04:45:00 AM

"Toop Toop" is my fave song right now! But - you gots to get and post that Olivier Koletski remix...That is the shizznit mix (featuring a piece of ELO in the mix, too)...H O T !

Post a Comment