[ | | | 1 interested person(s) ]

I posted the tracklist to Shadow's new album Sunday, but leave it up to the uber bloggers to one up me once again. Solesides via Chris of Gorilla vs. Bear have some of the new cuts off the album The Outsider check'em out.

Mp3: DJ Shadow feat. Q-Tip & Lateef - "Enuff" (64 kbps)
Mp3: DJ Shadow - "This Time (I'm Gonna Try it My Way)" (64 kbps)

The quality is low but its a sneak listen my friends. The Enuff track sounds great in my opinion. Not anything mind blowing but I enjoy the production. Shadow traditionalists will probably prefer This Time, I don't think you can go wrong with either. Can't wait to grab this album when it comes out.

Visit: Shadow's official space and his myspace space.

1 interested person(s)

Silent K said... @ 6/27/2006 01:49:00 PM

Solid! Thanks bro!

Post a Comment